Olympic Village is one of the newest & most vibrant neighbourhoods in Vancouver. It is developing at a rapid pace to offer more convenience & amenities to its residents. It refers to the strip of land that runs along the False Creek waterfront (South side of the water) located between Science World and The Cambie Bridge.
A Few Notable Olympic Village Restaurants You Can Enjoy:
Great shopping & conveniences to enjoy in Olympic Village:
While the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver’s neighbourhood designations do not specify Olympic Village, Ken & Samantha’s website has accurately gathered residential MLS® listings in this region by geographic boundaries, and is far more accurate.
- Browse Olympic Village Condos for Sale
- Browse Olympic Village Townhomes for Sale
- Browse Olympic Village Penthouses for Sale
Nearly 50% sale Ratio For Attached Listings In The Two Neighbourhoods in October 2021
Under the REBGV designations, False Creek (Vancouver West) and Mount Pleasant (East Vancouver) are the neighbourhoods that include Olympic Village. Condos & Townhomes (Attached) homes moved at an average of 48%. Here’s a more detailed breakdown:
- False Creek (Vancouver Westside) condos & townhomes sold at 35% sales ratio (30 sold/86 listed)
- Mount Pleasant (East Vancouver) condos & townhomes sold at 61% sales ratio (56 sold/92 listed)
- The lowest priced condo for sale in Olympic Village is asking $515k as of the time of writing
- The most expensive penthouse for sale in Olympic Village is asking $12.8m as of the time of writing
Getting Details on Olympic Village Sale Data Is Difficult, but Not Impossible
Because the zones are not separated accurately to include just Olympic Village, the standard reports from the board does not give you the most accurate information. Contact Ken & Samantha now, and we will be happy to provide you with details on which listings in Olympic Village sold in October (and for how much).